The FX8 and FP8 stoves are big, heavyweight, freestanding designs, made from steel with a traditional cast iron door with extra-wide, ceramic glass, ﬂame viewing window. Ideally suited to larger rooms, these stoves can pump out a really serious amount of heat. Both stoves have exactly the same speciﬁcations, except for the door design, where you have a choice of either a square or a curved door feature. Whichever one you choose, the extra-wide ﬂame picture will enhance even the biggest room.
Out of stock
• SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certiﬁed – ultra clean burning.
• 5mm and 10mm thick laser profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
• Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
• New contoured touch air controls knobs on all freestanding models.
• Soft cool touch handles on all freestanding models.
• High-quality cast iron doors.
• New cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self cleaning.
• Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
• All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
• All inset stoves now multi-fuel capable.
• New Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
• New Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
• Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on free standing models.
• Powerful effective airwash.
• Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
• Stainless steel ash pan and fixings.
•Very clean burning. TTi Airwash System
|Freestanding / Inset||
|Live Fire Display In Store||
|View In Store||