The widest in the range the Woodtec 5kW Extra Wide offers one of the largest viewing windows on the market for a 5kW stove. All the models in the Woodtec range (and in fact all the stoves in this brochure) are SIA Ecodesign Ready certiﬁed, DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas, HETAS approved, CE marked to harmonised standards and manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14000 systems.
Out of stock
Like all the Woodtec stoves the 5kW Extra Wide is easy to operate with a technically advanced single air control and powerful air wash. As with the other stoves in the range they have a 5″ ﬂue connection for convenience and ﬂexibility.
• SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certiﬁed – ultra clean burning.
• Extra high-quality, long-lasting, cast ceramic ﬁrebox liners.
• Super clean design lines.
• Powerful air wash system.
• Minimum 75mm rear clearance to combustibles.*
• Minimum 50mm clearance to non-combustibles.
• 80% plus efﬁciencies.
• Slimline ﬁreboxes as standard < 12″ deep.
• Top ﬂue centre 77mm from back of stove.
• Top and rear ﬂue outlet connections.
• Single stainless-steel air control lever.
• High-quality cast iron doors.
• External Air Kit supplying 100% air available.
• DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smokeless zones.
• Super wide ﬁre beds.
• 12mm superimposed hearth compatible.
• 5″ ﬂue connections for convenience and ﬂexibility.
• Slim 12″ max depth.
• Adjustable feet for uneven hearths.
• Stainless-steel door lever.
• Cool touch stainless-steel handle.
• New optional black or oak handle.
• Solid stainless-steel operating tool provided.
• Patented tertiary air system.
• High-quality stove gloves provided.
• Stainless-steel ash rake provided.
• Unique optional ash solution available for instant ﬁrebox preparation.
• Standard, Wide and Extra-Wide models
|Freestanding / Inset||
|Live Fire Display In Store||
|View In Store||